Scott's : News Sites

8:17 AM

Hot trends for December 07, 2008

When you are writing dirty emails using work email?

Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:18:44 GMT
Nasty wants to marry you asked: And its time to move the conversation to your private email, do you sometimes get out of the mood? How do you get it back? Not that I would ever use my work email for anything other than business, I just want to know what people like you do.Uribe

How do I send an email to myself without it going into spam?

Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:11:18 GMT
Ken asked: When I send myself an email from my Yahoo email account, it goes into Spam. I am ot listed in the blocked addresses and my address is listed in my contact list. I do receive emails from others, but not from my own account. What should I do to correct this?Tharp

When I email a cover letter and a resume do I put them on the same Doc file or separate doc files?

Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:11:14 GMT
Mrfunkygenius asked: I been sending them as separate files attached to an email.Georgine


Online Shopping Mall
Gift Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home