Scott's : News Sites

1:45 PM

Current News for November 19, 2008

How do doctors test for type 2 diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:18:18 GMT
J asked: I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and due to my weight of 315 pounds and the fact that I would be considered morbidly obese with a BMI greater than 40, I will most likely be tested for type 2 diabetes. I wouldn’t be suprised if I do have it though.

juvenile diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:03:30 GMT
fox_maple asked: Does anyone have experience with juvenile diabetes? I’m a little worried about my one year old son. Type 1 diabetes runs in my husbands family, although most of his relatives were fine until they were in their 30s and 40s. I have noticed that my son acts desperately thirsty. ...]

What are symptoms of diabetes/low iron or low blood sugar?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:44:22 GMT
Singlerose77 asked: My daughter is 2 yrs old and has been shaking uncontrollably at daycare upon waking up from her afternoon nap. She eats healthy and the daycare checks for fever each time this happens. She is not cold either..there is no goosebumps. I don’t know her fathers side of medical history and i’m ...]


Web Mall
Online Store
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home