Scott's : News Sites

9:51 AM

Current News for December 05, 2008

Does cranberry juice really cause diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
Rebecca R asked: I have been drinking cranberry juice everyday for a month or so now because I am prone to get bladder/kidney infections. My friend, who has the same problem, says that her doctor told her that cranberry juice in excessive amounts can cause diabetes. Is this true?Gerena

Can upper abdominal pain be a sign of diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
janejane asked: I’ve had upper abdominal pain, and my doc diagnosed me as having a mild case of pancreatitis (no tests were done). I’ve had a numbness on and off in my left thigh and left arm, back pain on the same side. I also have a “floater” in my vision sometimes. ...]

How young can they diagnose diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
redpeach_mi asked: Does anyone have a very young baby that was diagnosed with diabetes? What are the symptoms? I really do not know much about it, but I’m thinking that my daughter might have it. Thank you very much.Wilhoit


Mall
Web Mall
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home